I’ve known about Polyvore for some time now but have never tried to make my own collage until after I read Anthonia’s Free Fallin’ post. So I thought, what the hell. Let’s do this. Two hours and a pair of strained eyes later, I came up with this creation above.
For some reason I was feeling for some black, gold and blue and just picked out things I thought could go together. Now I’m hooked and I’m sure that I’ll be wasting hours upon hours coming up with outfits I wish I could afford. Here’s what I got this time:
1. Velvet by Graham & Spencer Pago Gauzy Whisper Classic top in black
2. AE Soft Moto Jacket in Charcoal Licorice Print
3. SIRI black ankle boots
4. Blue metallic Topshop clutch
5. Yellow gold sideways Fleur De Lis ring with white diamonds
6. Erickson Beamon Blade Runner Swarovski earrings
7. Lanvin pearl ring
8. AM Eyewear Miss Parker Sunglasses in Black
9. Dustie Doll Hi-Waisted Zip Legging in black
10. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color Colour Polish Vendetta No. 483 Limited Edition
11. Chanel Le Vernis Nail Color Colour Black Satin No. 219 Limited Edition
12. Lanvin gold lame skirt
Let’s see what I’ll be able to come up with when I become pro like all of the other users on the site. I’ve seen some really impressive stuff up there!